Peddinghaus used machinery and accessories
Peddinghaus is an internationally active machine and plant manufacturer specializing in products in the field of steel processing. Peddinghaus machines are mainly used for cutting and processing sectional steel, flat steel and sheet metal in steel construction, steel trading and plant engineering. Thanks to its international production facilities, service and sales offices, spare parts and service are also available for machines that have been in use for some time.
History and origin of Peddinghaus
The history of Peddinghaus dates back to 1903, when the company was founded by Paul Ferdinand Peddinghaus. While Peddinghaus made a name for itself in the early years by manufacturing high-quality vises, the focus thereafter was on billet shears, sectional steel shears, hole punching and later CNC-controlled saws and drilling equipment for steel construction. Peddinghaus established itself as a renowned player in the field of CNC-controlled steel construction machinery. In the late nineties, Peddinghaus became a subsidiary of the Peddinghaus Corporation from the USA, where the headquarters of the Peddinghaus Group is still located today. The Peddinghaus branch in Germany is still located in Gevelsberg.