Data protection declaration
Thank you for your interest in our website. For us, the protection of your personal data is an important concern. Therefore, we would like to inform you about the privacy and the handling of personal data on our websites. This information relates to the type, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as "data") within our online offer, and the related websites, functions and content, as well as external online sites, such as our Social Media Profiles (collectively referred to as the "Online Offering"). With regard to the terminology used, e.g. "personal data" or their "processing", we refer to the definitions in Article 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Responsible authority and service provider
the Responsible authority in the sense of the valid legal guidelines (that means of the federal data protection law and service provider in accordance with the German Telemedia Act “Telemediengesetz”) for these web pages is
Wipperfürther Straße 29-31
Phone: +49 (221) 888826-0
Fax: +49 (221) 888826-26
Commercial Register / No .: AG Cologne, HRB 79446
Managing Director: Jürgen Hönsch
Nenok GmbH complies with all applicable data and strives to constantly improve data protection.
The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal information if we compile personal data (such as name, address, or email address), these are always collected on a voluntary basis. These data will not be disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent. Personal data will only be collected and used as far as it is necessary for the content of the respective contractual relationship, or the processing of a contact request.
Types of processed data
• Inventory data (e.g., names, addresses).
• Contact information (e.g., e-mail, phone numbers).
• Content data (e.g., text input, pictures, videos).
• Usage data (e.g., websites visited, interest in content, access times).
• Meta / communication data (e.g., device information, IP addresses).
Processing of special categories
• No special categories data is processed
Listed below are the so-called “users”
Purpose of processing
• providing the online offer, its contents and functions
• Provision of services and customer care
• Answering contact requests and communicating with users
1. Relevant legal basis
In accordance with Art. 13 GDPR, we inform you about the legal basis of our data processing. Unless the legal basis in the data protection declaration is mentioned, the following applies: The legal basis for obtaining consent is Article 6 (1) lit. a and Art. 7 GDPR, the legal basis for the processing for the performance of our services and the execution of contractual measures as well as the response to inquiries is Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR, the legal basis for processing in order to fulfill our legal obligations is Art. 6 (1) lit. c GDPR, and the legal basis for processing in order to safeguard our legitimate interests is Article 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d GDPR acts as legal basis.
1. In accordance with Art. 32 GDPR, we shall take into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation, and the type, scope, circumstances and purposes of the processing, as well as the different likelihood and severity of the risk to the rights and freedoms of any individual; technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of protection appropriate to the risk; measures include, in particular, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data by controlling physical access to them, as well as data access, input, disclosure, availability, and separation. In addition, we have established procedures that ensure the awareness on data subject rights, data erasure and data vulnerability. Furthermore, we consider the protection of personal data already in the development, or selection of hardware, software and procedures taken into account, according to the principle of data protection by technology design and by privacy-friendly default settings (Article 25 GDPR).
2. The security measures include in particular the encrypted transmission of data between your browser and our server.
3. We point out that data processing on the Internet (for example, when communicating by e-mail) may have security vulnerabilities. A complete data protection from access by third parties is not possible.
4. Cooperation with contract processors and third parties
1. If, in the context of our processing, we disclose data to other persons and companies (contract processors or third parties), transmit these to them or otherwise grant access to the data, it is only on the basis of a legal permission (e.g. if the data is transmitted to third parties, as to payment service providers, pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR is required to fulfill the contract), you have consented to a legal obligation or on the basis of our legitimate interests (e.g. the use of agents, web hosts, etc.). ).
2. If we commission third parties to process data on the basis of a so-called "contract data processing contract", it is on the basis of Art. 28 GDPR.
5. Rights of the persons concerned
1. You have the right to request a confirmation as to whether the data in question is being processed, and to provide information about this data as well as further information, and a copy of the data in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR.
2. According to. Art. 16 GDPR you have the right to demand the completion of the data concerning you, or the correction of the incorrect data concerning you.
3. In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to demand that the relevant data be deleted without delay, or, alternatively, to require a restriction of the processing of data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR.
4. You have the right to demand that the data relating to you provided to us be obtained in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR and to be transmitted to other persons responsible.
5. You have accordingly. Art. 77 GDPR the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
6. Collection and processing
1. When visiting our pages, the web server automatically logs access in the form of a log file. These are non-personal data containing the following information: the browser type and its version, the operating system used, the so-called referrer URL (the previously visited, forwarding page), the IP address of the requesting computer, the access date and the time, the server request, and the file request of the client (file name and URL). These data are collected only for the purpose of statistical evaluation. There is no personal evaluation or disclosure to third parties.
1. When contacting us (via contact form or e-mail), the information provided by the user for processing the contact request and its processing are processed acc. to Art. 6, 1 lit. b) GDPR.
2. Users' information can be stored in our Customer Relationship Management System ("CRM System") or comparable request organization
3. We delete the requests, if these are no longer necessary. We check the necessity every two years. We permanently store Inquiries from customers who have a customer account, and refer to the details of the customer account in case of deletion. In the case of legal archiving obligations, the deletion takes place after its expiry (end of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years) retention obligation).
8. Social Media Link / Share Buttons
1. We use hyperlinks on our website to various social networks, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Xing. These (deactivated) "Social Media Buttons" are integrated in such a way that no contact with the respective social network is established without activating the linking. If you click on the social media button and activate the link, a new window will open, where you can log in to the social network, and then go back to the social network to recommend (like) or share the selected page. Without the activation of the linking by your side, we will never transmit any of your data to any social networks.
1. Our website uses plugins from the Google-powered YouTube page. Site operator is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit one of our YouTube plug-in-enabled sites, you will be connected to the servers of YouTube. The YouTube server will be informed on which of our pages you visited.
If you are logged in your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
1. On our pages are integrated functions of the service Instagram. These features are provided by Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, United States. If you are logged into your Instagram account, you can link the contents of our pages to your Instagram profile by clicking on the Instagram button. This allows Instagram to associate the visit to our pages with your user account. We point out that we, as the provider of the pages, do not receive knowledge of the content of the transmitted data and their use by Instagram.
1. The following information is about the content of our newsletter as well as the registration, shipping and statistical evaluation procedures as well as your right of objection. By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to the reception and the procedures described.
2. Content of the newsletter: We send newsletters, e-mails and other electronic notifications with advertising information (hereinafter "newsletter") only with the consent of the recipient or a legal permission. As long as the contents of a newsletter are concretely described, they are authoritative for the consent of the users. Incidentally, our newsletters contain information about our products, offers, promotions and our company.
3. Double opt-in and logging: Registration for our newsletter is done in a so-called double-opt-in procedure. That means: after registration, you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary so that no one can register with external e-mail addresses. The registration for the newsletter will be logged in order to prove the registration process according to the legal requirements. This includes the storage of the login and the confirmation time, as well as the IP address. Likewise, changes to your data stored with the shipping service provider will be logged.
4. Shipping Service Provider: The newsletter is sent by means of Clever Elements GmbH, Prinzessinnenstr. 19-20, D-10969 Berlin, Germany, hereinafter referred to as "shipping service provider". The data protection regulations of the shipping service provider can be viewed here: www.cleverelements.com/imprint
5. Furthermore, the shipping service provider may, according to its own information, transmit these data in pseudonymous form, i.e. without assignment to a user, and to optimize or improve their own services, e.g. for the technical optimization of the dispatch and the presentation of the newsletters or for statistical purposes, to determine from which countries the recipients come. However, the shipping service provider does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write them down or to pass them on to third parties.
6. Credentials: To sign up for the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide your e-mail address. Optionally, we ask you to give a name in the newsletter in order to personally address you 7. Measuring success - The newsletters contain a so-called "web-beacon", a pixel-sized file that is retrieved from the shipping service provider's server when the newsletter is opened. This will initially collect technical information, such as information about the browser and your system, as well as your IP address and time of retrieval. This information is used to improve the technical service performance based on their specifications or audience and their reading habits, on their locations (which can be determined using the IP address) or access times. Statistical surveys also determine if the newsletters will be opened, when they will be opened and which links will be clicked. For technical reasons, this information can be assigned to the individual newsletter recipients. However, it is neither our intention nor that of the shipping service provider to observe individual users. These evaluations are necessary for us only to assess the reading habits of our users and to adapt our content to them, or to send different types of content according to the interests of our users.
8. The sending of the newsletter and the measurement of success are based on the consent of the recipients acc. Art. 6, 1 lit. a, Art. 7 GDPR in connection with § 7,2 nr. 3 UWG or on the basis of the legal permission according to Art. § 7,3 UWG.
9. The logging of the registration process is based on our legitimate interests in accordance with. Art. 6, 1 lit. f GDPR and serves as a proof of consent to the reception of the newsletter.
10. Termination / Revocation - You may terminate the reception of our newsletter at any time, and thereby revoke your consent. A link to cancel the newsletter can be found at the end of each newsletter. If the users have only subscribed to the newsletter and terminated this registration, their personal data will be deleted.
11. The use of contact information published by third parties for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby explicitly excluded. The operators of the pages take legal action in case of unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
1. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
2. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Opposition to data collection
1. You may object to Google Analytics tracking by clicking the following link. An opt-out cookie is set, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website.
Disable Google Analytics
Microsoft Bing Ads
1. We use Microsoft's Remarketing Tool "Bing Ads" (Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA, "Microsoft"). Microsoft places a cookie on your computer if you have reached our website via a Microsoft Bing ad. This allows us to recognize that someone clicked on the ad and was redirected to our site. If you subsequently visit another website on the Microsoft Advertising Network, you will see ads that are likely to include previously viewed product and information areas. When our advertisements are displayed on these websites, we receive information about visiting these websites, e.g. How many times our ad was viewed, how many clicks and visits were generated by a particular ad, and what content was accessed after clicking on an ad on our website. Microsoft uses the cookie to create a pseudonymous usage profile. For more information, visit privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement/
2. You may object to using the Remarketing Tool at www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
Your right to information, blocking or deletion
1. You have the right to free information about your stored personal data, their origin and recipient and the purpose of the data processing as well as a right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data. For this purpose and for further questions on the subject of personal data, you can contact us at any time via the address of the website operator stated in the imprint.
You would like to sell a used machine? We are happy to take care of the dismantling and pickup.Submit your offer