Visit us in Karlsruhe at our fair booth in hall 1 starting 13 th of April up to 15 th of April.
As a special attraction we are going to exhibit a recently overhauled Peddinghaus beam drill line TDK 600. During the fair our technician is going to perform a live presentation of this very compact beam drill line. For that purpose our premium HSS inner coolant drills will be used together with our water soluble cooling liquid nencool DS 10.
Please note our video you find below. It shows the simultaneously drilling with inner coolend drills on all 3 axes of the beam profil. The process data for the machine will be transferred via DSTV or DXF file to a post processor into the Siemens CNC control. The measurement and the transport of the profiles is controled by a rollerfeed measurement system. The machine is designed especially for profil beams up to 630 mm.
- working width: max. 630 mm
- pass through height: max 320 mm
- IPE Beam profile size: 80 - 600 mm
- 3 drill spindles (1 spindle per axis)
- drill diameter 8 - 31,75 mm for oel feed drills
- inner cooling for drill spindles
- CNC-Control Siemens 840 D
- Marking Unit Signomat 05 as option