Description of Voortman V600
Voortman V 600 beam drilling machine for profile processing with movable drilling cabin.
The drilling machine has a CNC-controlled drilling unit which moves in longitudinal direction (X-axis) on a support frame, the traverse path movement is 0 - 16.600 mm.
A hydraulic clamping device provides workpiece clamping.
Further technical details are:
- Web and flange height measurement
- Built-in compressor for air/oil cooling of the drilling tools
- Automatic electronic stepless feed and speed control (continuous monitoring), enabling optimal chip removal
- Height adjustment by means of frequency-controlled spindle drive
Thread cutting and drilling of centre punches is possible. Solid, torsion-free frame for mounting and guiding of the drilling unit, which is mounted horizontally (Y-axis) to the cabin.
Use of nenok HSS inner coolant drills that are cooled internally with an air/oil mixture.
The drilling spindle speed is 100 - 1,200 rpm and is infinitely adjustable.
3 axes are used during drilling:
- X-axis for longitudinal positioning of the drilling unit 0-16,600 mm
- Y-axis for vertical height adjustment of the drilling unit 0-1,000 mm
- Z-axis for horizontal positioning of the drilling unit 0-450 mm
The Voortman V600 works with a clamping cylinder that clamps the profile vertically, incl. 2 vertical linear guides with motion slide on the drill cabin to guide the clamping device, stroke of the clamping device: 1,050 mm.
- : 1000 mm
- : 1 Stk.
- : 8 - 40 mm
- : M8 - M24
- : 200 - 1200 U/min
- : 60 x 1000 mm
- : 920 mm
- : SK 40
How does the machine get to you?
Are you concerned about the disassembly and loading, finding the right forwarder, customs clearance or shipping abroad? We have been familiar with the procedures for decades and know what to do.
We are happy to take care of the entire process so that the machine finds its way to you safely and quickly - at a fair price.