Carif Band saw - 320 BSA
Description of Carif Band saw - 320 BSA
Carif 320 BSA band saw available in Cologne
The Carif 320 BSA semi-automatic bandsaw is a compact mitre bandsaw for metalworking
This reliable and affordable metal band saw was developed and manufactured at the Carif company in northern Italy. The many years of experience of the engineers and production staff guarantee careful manufacturing coupled with innovation and durability.
This is a reliable and affordable metal band saw.
Although many people tend to associate Italy's Lombardy region with beautiful countryside, it is also home to numerous traditional mechanical engineering companies. Carif has been manufacturing sawing machines since 1948, and this experience has been used to develop a particularly reliable and compact band saw. Through the careful selection of suitable materials and a high level of vertical integration, the 320 BSA semi-automatic band saw was developed as an entry-level machine in the comprehensive band saw programme. In order to stand out from the large market of band saw manufacturers, Carif pursues the goal of offering the best reliability at a very good price/performance ratio.
The advantages of a Carif 320 BSA metal band saw
- Extremely space-saving design
- Patented hydraulic feed for adjusting speed and pressure
- Constant sawing quality when using our high-performance saw bands
- High reliability and low maintenance requirements.
- Easy and convenient machine operation
- A quick and uncomplicated installation
- High availability of service and spare parts
- Easy machine operation
Performance features of the Carif 320 BSA
- Working range at 90° cut: rectangle 320 x 220 mm, square 250 mm, round 275 mm
- The high-quality semi-automatic band saw is equipped with a patented hydraulic feed for adjusting speed and pressure when sawing. With this fine adjustment you have the following advantages: a higher cutting quality, a smoother run as well as a longer life from the metal saw band and the band saw.
- To protect against corrosion caused by the cooling lubricants, the robust welded construction is protected with a special surface treatment.
- Grade adjustment -/+45 / +60 degrees with high-quality ball bearing with scale and locking by tool.
- The brackets of the belt guide are made of hardened die-cast aluminium alloy and mechanically machined.
- Space-saving design with integrated 50-litre cooling system and electric pump and chip collection container for easy cleaning.
- Free adjustable control unit with EMERGENCY STOP, start-stop and 2 speeds.
- Material stop 500 mm long with height adjustment.
- Vice with manual pre-setting and hydraulic end closing.
- Hydraulic pump with distribution for saw feed and vice (6 mm).
- The retraction height from the saw feed is adjustable by a manual quick stop
Available options for the semi-automatic Carif 320 BSA
- Additional double vice
- Lubrication system air-oil
- Digital angle display
- Laser line
- Hydraulic device for vertical clamping
- LED illumination
- Cleaning gun
- Roller tracks in the desired length
- Digital measuring system or measuring system with stop and scale in mm
- : 620 kg
- : 900 x 1450 x 1800 mm
- : 3025 x 27 x 0,9 mm
- : 275 mm
- : 200 mm
- : 190 mm
- : 130 mm
- : 265 mm
- : 185 mm
- : 160 mm
- : 130 mm
- : 320 x 220 mm
- : 185 x 220 mm
- : 200 x 100 mm
- : 120 x 140 mm
- : without inverter: 38 / 76 m/min
- : with inverter: infinitely variable 15 - 100 m/min
- : without inverter: 1,4 kW
- : with inverter: 2,2 kW
Are you concerned about the disassembly and loading, finding the right forwarder, customs clearance or shipping abroad? We have been familiar with the procedures for decades and know what to do.
We are happy to take care of the entire process so that the machine finds its way to you safely and quickly - at a fair price.