Union PR 160
Description of Union PR 160
Union PR 160 Horizontal boring and milling machine for heavy duty machining
The Union PR 160 Horizontal Drilling and Milling Machine is designed and manufactured for stable heavy-duty machining of large and heavy components.
This CNC controlled drilling and milling machine is designed for both shear roughing and high precision finishing operations. The system is programmed using the Siemens Sinumerik 840 D Powerline CNC control. The Union PR 160 machine has been extensively overhauled and is in very good condition ready for immediate use. So far, this drilling and milling center has been used for the precise machining of long components in crane construction.
Technical data Union PR 160
- Spindle diameter: 162 mm
- x-travel: 17.000 mm
- y-travel: 3.000 mm
- z-travel: Ram 1.000 mm
- w-axis: quill 800 mm
- Support sleeve dimension: 450 x 550 mm
- Tool holder: Iso 50
- Tool diameter: 340 mm
- Tool length max.: 500 mm
- Torque on spindle: 25000 Nm
- Speed range - spindle: 10 - 2800 rpm
- Main motor: 60 spindle kW
- Traversing speed in all linear axes: 10.000 mm/min.
- Table dimension: 2500 X 3000 mm
- Longitudinal table movement:
- Feed range - table: 10000 mm/min
- Table pitch - autom.: 360000 x 0,001 °
- Table load: 40 t
- Plate size: 3 x 2000 x 3000 x300 mm
- Milling head - tiltable: in 1 axis degree
- Angular head: 1 axis CNC
- : 162 mm
- : 17.000 mm
- : 3000 mm
- : 60 kW
- : ca. 200 t
Are you concerned about the disassembly and loading, finding the right forwarder, customs clearance or shipping abroad? We have been familiar with the procedures for decades and know what to do.
We are happy to take care of the entire process so that the machine finds its way to you safely and quickly - at a fair price.