Description of Voortman V600
The Voortman V600 drill line is the optimal entry-level machine for professional drilling, countersinking and threading of sectional steel and flat steel.
The Voortman V600 is designed as a space-saving travelling drilling machine in that a powerful VDH 1000 drilling unit travels longitudinally on a stable guide frame. The drilling table (guide frame) is equipped with lateral material supports of 1500 mm length and 920 mm (+/- 25mm) height. These material supports ensure the stability of the traversing axis and at the same time serve as a material deposit.
The CNC controlled drilling rig is programmed and controlled via the VACON 110 control system.
With this drilling rig it is possible to economically machine profiles and flat steels positioned on the guide frame in a range of 0 - 18,300 mm. A powerful drilling drive ensures optimum drilling performance with an automatic and infinitely variable feed and a speed of 100 - 2500 rpm. The tapping as well as the drilling of centre punches are also possible.
The reliable Nenok HSS coolant drillsor carbide drills, which are cooled with a mixture of air and coolant, are used. A built-in compressor provides the compressed air supply for cooling the drilling tools with a mixture of air and cooling lubricant (such as Nencool Micro).
A automatic tool changing system VTC5/40 with 5 tool positions for SK 40 tool holders ensures fast tool changing. A vertical hydraulic hold-down ensures stable workpiece clamping during drilling applications.
Further technical details of the Voortman V600 are:
- Automatic length measurement of the newly inserted drill bit, so there is no need to program in the drill bit length
- Rib and flange height measurement
- Height adjustment by means of frequency-controlled spindle drive
- 3 axes are used during the drilling process
- X-axis for positioning the drill cabin in longitudinal direction (0-18,300mm, max. 40 m/min)
- Z-axis for vertical height adjustment of the drilling unit (0-1,000mm, max. 30m/min)
- Y-axis for horizontal positioning of the drilling unit (0-450 mm, max. 30 m/min)
- A drilling spindle with a drilling spindle speed of 100 - 2500 rpm
- Drilling table: 2000 x 300 x 920 mm (+/-25) mm
Are you concerned about the disassembly and loading, finding the right forwarder, customs clearance or shipping abroad? We have been familiar with the procedures for decades and know what to do.
We are happy to take care of the entire process so that the machine finds its way to you safely and quickly - at a fair price.